Are you looking to conveniently check your FESCOBill(Faisalabad Electric Supply Company) online in 2023? Look no further – ebillwizard.com is here to simplify the process. This user-friendly website offers you the freedom to check your FESCO bill online without any hassles, all at no cost. In just a few clicks, you can access vital information such as the bill amount, due date, and even the complete bill itself. Furthermore, you have the option to download and print the bill for your records and for payment purposes.
To get started, all you need is your 14-digit reference number. This number serves as the key to accessing your FESCO e-bill, whether you have a residential, commercial, or industrial electricity connection. Simply enter your reference number into the designated input field above, and your FESCO bill will be readily available online.
If you’re unsure about where to find your reference number on your bill, look for the red highlighted area in the image provided below for guidance. Checking your FESCO bill online has never been more accessible or convenient.
How to Check Your FESCOBill Online?
If you’re wondering how to check your FESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company) bill online, it’s important to note that you won’t be able to do so using your meter number. The process for viewing your electricity bill is based on your reference and consumer numbers. Here’s a step-by-step guide to access your Lahore FESCO bill online.
- Visit EbillWizard.
- Choose the “FESCO bill” option from the navigation menu, typically found on the website’s homepage.
- You’ll be prompted to enter either your reference number or your consumer ID in the designated input field.
- After providing the necessary information, click the “Generate” button.
- Within a few seconds, a new tab will open, displaying your most recent FESCO bill.
- From there, you can click on the “Print” button to obtain a hard copy of your bill.
So, while checking your FESCO bill online, remember that the process involves entering either your reference number or consumer ID, as meter numbers won’t provide access to your bill details.
How to Download a Duplicate FESCO Bill Online?
Should you require a duplicate copy of your FESCO bill, you can easily obtain it online. Here’s a quick guide on how to download your FESCO duplicate bill:
- Navigate to the “FESCO bill” option in the website’s navigation menu.
- Enter the necessary information, which includes your reference or consumer ID number.
- After providing this information, click the “Generate” button.
- In just a matter of seconds, a new tab will open, presenting you with your latest FESCO bill.
- To keep a record or for payment purposes, you can click on the “Print” button to obtain a hard copy of your bill.
This user-friendly process ensures that you can easily access your FESCO bill and download a duplicate whenever needed. Keep in mind that your reference or consumer ID number is the key to retrieving your bill online.
Taxes on Your FESCO Bill
In addition to the electricity charges, your FESCO bill also encompasses various taxes. Here’s a breakdown of the tax details that you may encounter on your bill:
- Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA): The Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA) is determined by Nepra and hinges on the variance between fuel prices and the generation mix. If the fuel cost exceeds the reference cost in a specific month, an average amount is added to the bills of all consumers. Conversely, if the fuel cost is lower than the reference cost, an average amount is subtracted from all consumers’ bills.
- Financing Cost Surcharge (F.C. Surcharge): The Financing Cost Surcharge applies to all consumers and is set at a rate of 43 paise per unit. The collected funds from this surcharge are directed toward loan repayment.
- TV Fee: A fixed amount of Rs. 35 is included in your FESCO bill, contributing to funds for Pakistan Television (PTV).
- Quarterly Tariff Adjustment: The Quarterly Tariff Adjustment is not a monthly occurrence but typically transpires every three months. It allows for adjustments to the tariff structure.
- General Sales Tax (GST): A 17% GST is levied on the cost of electricity and is added to your bill. This tax serves as the General Sales Tax, and the collected amount contributes to government revenue.
These taxes form an integral part of your FESCO bill, and understanding them is crucial for a comprehensive grasp of your overall billing structure.
Can I view my FESCO bill by mobile phone number or email?
No, you can only access your FESCO bill with your reference number.
How can I change the name on the FESCO WAPDA bill?
To change the name on your FESCO WAPDA bill, you need to visit the nearest office and apply for a name change. The process for updating the address is the same as that for acquiring a new connection.
What is FPA on the FESCO energy bill?
FPA stands for Fuel Price Adjustment. It is a mechanism used to modify electricity prices based on fluctuations in gasoline prices. The FPA value is determined by the gas prices of utilities that generate electricity from crude oil.
Where can I calculate my FESCO electricity bill?
You can calculate your expected FESCO bill here.
Can I pay the bill for FESCO in installments?
Yes, you have the option to pay your FESCO bill in installments. To do so, you need to visit your nearest customer services office and apply for an installment plan.
Can the due date of the FESCO bill be extended?
Yes, the due date of your FESCO bill can be extended for up to three days upon your request.