Check HESCO Bill Online
Checking your HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company) bill has become more convenient than ever. You can easily access and manage your HESCO bill online through the ebillwizard.com website. It’s a user-friendly platform that offers a range of services related to your HESCO bill, and it’s entirely free. Whether you haven’t received your paper bill or need a duplicate copy for payment, this guide will walk you through the process step by step.
- Visit ebillwizard.com
- Enter Your 14-digit Reference Number
- Retrieve Your HESCO Bill
Print HESCObill in pdf
If you need to download a duplicate HESCO bill in PDF format, follow these steps:
- Visit the ebillwizard.com website.
- Select “Lesco bill” from the navigation menu.
- Enter your reference or consumer ID number.
- Click the “Generate” button.
- After a brief wait, a new tab will open with your latest Lesco bill.
- Click “Print” to obtain a hard copy of your bill or select “Save as PDF” to download it digitally.
Areas Operated by HESCO
HESCO is organized into four operation circles, each overseeing a specific area:
- Hyderabad Circle: This circle is responsible for the administration of electricity supply in the Hyderabad region.
- Laar Circle: Laar Circle caters to the power requirements of the Laar area, playing a vital role in ensuring consistent electricity delivery.
- Nawabshah Circle: Nawabshah Circle manages the electricity distribution in the Nawabshah region, facilitating seamless power access for the local population.
- Mirpurkhas Circle: The Mirpurkhas Circle is dedicated to providing electricity services to the Mirpurkhas area, contributing to the overall electricity supply network.
Taxes in HESCO Bills
FPA (Fuel Price Adjustment): This accounts for fluctuations in fuel prices from rental power companies generating electricity from sources like crude oil.
TR Surcharge (Tariff Rationalization Surcharge): The difference between NEPRA and GOP tariffs is addressed through this surcharge, which can be either payable or received as a subsidy.
FC Surcharge (Financing Cost): To cover debt servicing for Power Holding Private Limited, a surcharge of 43 paisa per unit is applied.
Deferred Amount: This is the portion of your bill that can be paid in the same month or deferred to future bills without incurring late payment charges.
QTR Tariff Adj / DMC: A quarterly tariff adjustment amount that appears in your bill every three months.
How do I download my HESCO e-bill?
To download your HESCO electricity bill, follow these steps:
- Visit the ebillwizard.com website and enter your 14-digit reference number to check your quick bill.
- Then, open the full bill, and you’ll have the option to download your HESCO WAPDA bill for free.
2. What is the HESCO complaint number?
You can contact HESCO headquarters by calling 111-000-118. For more information about HESCO’s helpline, please refer to the provided resources.
3. Can I calculate my HESCO bill online?
Yes, you can estimate your bill amount online by entering the consumed units using the HESCO online bill calculator.
4. How can I obtain a duplicate HESCO bill?
To get a duplicate HESCO bill, visit ebillwizard.com and enter your 14-digit reference number to access and download a copy of your bill.
5. Can I check my HESCO e-bill without a reference number?
Unfortunately, you cannot check your HESCO electricity bill with your name, CNIC, address, or meter number. A valid reference number is necessary to access your Peshawar electricity bill online. Alternatively, you can contact the helpline or visit the nearest HESCO office for assistance.
How can I change the name on my bill?
To change the name on your HESCO bill, you can apply at your nearest HESCO office. The process for name change is similar to applying for a new connection.
7. How can I check if my bill has been paid or not?
As of now, the feature to check the payment status of your bill is not publicly available. However, you can call the helpline to confirm the payment status of your bill.
8. What is FPA in the HESCO meter bill?
FPA stands for Fuel Price Adjustment, which is a variable amount that may be added to your bill based on fluctuations in fuel prices. This adjustment is associated with rental power companies that generate electricity from sources like crude oil.
9. Can I check old bills online?
Currently, the feature to check old bills online is not available. To obtain records of old bills, you can visit the HESCO headquarters.
10. What is a HESCO detection bill?
A ‘Detection Bill’ is issued for various reasons, including:
- illegal abstraction of electricity or unauthorized consumption of energy.
- Direct hooking or electricity theft.
- On account of a slow or malfunctioning electricity meter.