Get your PESCO bill online
check your PESCObill (Peshawar Electric Supply Company) online by visiting ebillwizard.com, a free website that offers easy access to your PESCO bill details. Here, you can effortlessly view your recent bill amount, and due date, and even examine the full bill. Additionally, you have the option to download a copy of your bill or print your PESCO WAPDA bill for payment purposes. To access your PESCO electricity bill, simply enter your 14-digit reference number in the input field provided. To check your PESCO online bill, all you need is your 14-digit reference number. If you’re unsure where to find it, you can refer to the red highlighted area in the picture provided on the website.
Process for checking a PESCObill using a meter number
The process for viewing your bill exclusively involves using your reference number or consumer ID. To access your Peshawar PESCO bill, simply enter your reference number or consumer ID into the input field provided above.
Print pesco duplicate bill
Print the duplicate PESCO bill, simply follow these straightforward steps:
- Visit the website Ebillwizard.com/pescobill.
- Navigate to the menu by selecting “PESCO bill” either from the navigation menu or directly from the homepage.
- Input your reference or consumer ID number into the specified field.
- Click on the “Generate” button, and within a few seconds, a new tab will open, displaying your most up-to-date PESCO bill.
- If you prefer to have a physical copy, click on the “Print” button to print out your bill for your records.
PESCO Cricles and Region
These PESCO circles are as follows:
- Bannu Circle
- Hazara Circle-1
- Hazara Circle-2
- Khyber Circle
- Mardan Circle
- Peshawar Circle
- Swabi Circle
- Swat Circle
Taxes Applied in PESCO Bill
- Electricity Duty (E.D):
– E.D is levied at a rate of 3.5% on all units consumed during the billing month.
- TV Fee:
– For a single TV, a fee of Rs 35 is charged. If you have multiple TVs, the fee is multiplied by the number of TV sets you own. Commercial consumers are subject to a TV fee of Rs. 70.
- General Sales Tax (GST):
– GST rate is 25%. This tax is calculated by adding E.D. and Variable Charges.
- Income Tax:
– Income tax applies to commercial consumers and, more recently, domestic consumers who consume 1200 units or more in a billing month.
- Extra Tax and Further Tax:
– These taxes are exempted.
- Sales Tax:
– Sales tax is solely applicable to commercial consumers.
- Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA):
– FPA, or Fuel Price Adjustment, pertains to rental power companies generating electricity from crude oil. The FPA rate for a given month is applied to your bill, and all relevant taxes are applied accordingly. It reflects variations in fuel prices and is specified in your bill based on the applicable rate.
- QTR Tariff Adj / DMC:
– A quarterly tariff adjustment amount. It applies to domestic consumers when they exceed the 200-unit limit. For commercial consumers, it applies on a per-unit basis.
- TR Surcharge:
– TR Surcharge is imposed on industrial consumers and functions as a form of subsidy. The surcharge may either be credited to or debited from the consumer’s account based on NEPRA and GOP tariff differences.
- FC Surcharge:
– FC, or Financing Cost Surcharge, is introduced to collect revenue for servicing the debt and other financial obligations. It is currently set at 1.45 paisa per unit.
Methods to pay pesco bills online/offline
Online payment options:
- Online Banking App
Offline payment options for PESCO bills:
- All Commercial Banks
- All Post Offices
- Meezan Bank (MBL)
- Allied Bank (ABL)
- Habib Bank Ltd (HBL)
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- Bank al Habib (BAH)
- Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB)
- Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)
What is the PESCO complaint number?
– You can contact PESCO headquarters by calling 111-000-118. More information about PESCO Helpline can be found on their website.
Can I calculate my PESCO bill online?
– Yes, you can estimate your bill amount by entering the consumed units using the PESCO Bill Calculator.
How can I get a duplicate PESCO bill?
– You can obtain a duplicate PESCO bill by visiting ebillwizard.com/PESCO-bill/ and entering your 14-digit reference number.
Where can I find the Customer ID on a PESCO bill?
– The Customer ID is located just above the PESCO reference number and consists of a 10-digit number.
How can I change the name on my bill?
– You can apply for a name change at the PESCO office. The process for changing the name is typically the same as that for a new connection.
What is FPA in the PESCO electricity bill?
– FPA stands for Fuel Price Adjustment. Fluctuations in fuel prices may result in a variable charge on your bill.
Can I check old bills online?
– No, the feature to check old bills online is not currently available. You can visit the PESCO headquarters to obtain records of old bills.
What is a PESCO detection bill?
– A ‘Detection Bill’ is issued in cases of illegal electricity abstraction, direct hooking, electricity theft, or due to the slow functioning of an electricity meter.
How can I download a PESCO electricity bill?
– Visit ebillwizard.com/PESCO-bill, enter your reference number to view your bill, and from there, you can open the full bill and download your PESCO WAPDA bill for free.